The mission of the master’s program Enterprise Management (GESTION DE L’ENTREPRISE) is to ensure the skills, analytical tools needed, prospects and experience of future graduates for a career in accounting, management, analysis-diagnosis and evaluation, in economic entities both private as well as public, while providing them with the opportunity to work in an international language (French).
- initiation in the application of international accounting standards;
- training the capacity to choose the accounting, fiscal, legal and IT options in order to efficiently solve the complex problem of the management of the economic entities;
- training the capacity to substantiate decisions based on accounting and management control in trade, tourism and services companies;
- training the ability to synthesize information from various sources inside and outside the enterprise in order to evaluate and diagnose an entity;
- developing a critical spirit in the analysis of documentation sources, in the interpretation of economic phenomena and active participation in scientific research activity.